Vision, Mission Statement and Goals
A well-resourced, innovative, responsive, community-based employment and training service delivery network across Ontario.
To provide leadership for the career and employment sector in the development of an inclusive, skilled workforce essential to a vibrant economy.
- Establish strong relationships with multiple levels of government that influence the shaping of legislation, policy and programs.
- Support employers in their human resource practices so workforce selection is based on competencies and demonstrated abilities, not subjective factors.
- Provide relevant resources and information to our members that support innovation, responsiveness and financial vibrancy.
- Work with our peer umbrella organizations to ensure recognition for our sector through a collective voice.
- To Government, ONESTEP is the unified voice of the employment sector. ONESTEP is the source that provides credible quantitative and qualitative information to guide strategy and policy development and program decisions based on direct community practice.
- To members, ONESTEP provides the opportunity to have your voice heard. ONESTEP represents employment sector interests with key government officials, and provides a powerful and supportive network for employment and training agencies across the province.