SAVE THE DATE: October 17th & 18th, 2019
We're looking forward to hosting you in October 2019 at the inspiring Kingbridge Convention Centre (KCC). Located less than 30 minutes from Pearson airport, KCC is renowned for its focus on meetings that foster team building and collaboration. For nearly 20 years, the team at KCC has delivered meeting environments that support participants in relating, empathizing, and relating constructively with each other. In 2019, we're leveraging this amazing location to bring our members together for 2 days of leadership and professional development opportunities.
Who should attend
- The retreat will be develped for senior level management - those that play an integral role in the strategic and operational development of their organizations.
What to expect
- We want to make this something different from what you're used to.
- Programming will run from 10am - 8pm starting with morning plenary challenge sessions and small group develompent/exploration activities.
- Afternoons give you a chance to refresh and connect with peers through networking, team building exercises, outdoor exploration, and more.
- Evening sessions will be structured around casual and interactive engagement sessions (e.g., fireside chats, global cafes) to spur informal - yet informative - discussions.
What will it cost
- ONESTEP memberships for 2019/2020 will include 1 free registration per organization to attend Perspectives (this will include room and meal costs for the conference duration)
- Additional participants will be considered based on availability of guest rooms at the venue and will be charged on a cost recovery basis (final price TBD in January 2019)